Santa put these droppers into Easton’s stocking for Christmas this year. Santa is such a thoughtful fella; always encouraging fine motor skills and creativity! So for Valentine’s Day, I FINALLY decided to do an actual art project with them rather than just play with water. These little watercolour filters were super easy and they all […]
Create your own decorative wood sign with these simple steps It seems like every time I go to Michaels, scroll through Pinterest, or visit a friend’s house (cough, cough… Cyn!) I instantly want to redecorate my entire house. Then the realistic side in me kicks in and I try to find something simple that will […]
BECOME PART OF OUR TRIBE!
- Our Top 10 Valentines Day Activites for Kids February 7, 2018
- I WAS A BAD MOM TODAY… February 1, 2018
- How to Survive the First Trimester When you Have a Toddler January 11, 2018
- Amazing Christmas Traditions to Start With Your Family January 7, 2018
- Spare Room Printable Signs October 12, 2017